Online casinos are gaining more and more followers, and roulette is one of the most popular games. There are different formats and each player must choose the one with which they have the best chance of winning. To make it easier for you, at iJuego , the best online casino in Spain, we tell you about the different types of electronic roulettes that exist and what the differences are between them.
Types of electronic roulettes and their differences
- European Roulette: This is a 37-number roulette (from 0 to 36). The house edge is only 2.5%, which is a significant advantage for the player. In this type of roulette, when the ball lands on the number 0, the simple bets (red/black, even/odd or foul/pass) are retained on the table until we see what happens on the next roll. This rule is known as ‘In Prison’. As a result, the player will get a free spin where he can get his money back.
- French roulette: it is the most beneficial type of roulette for the player. It is very similar to the European one, since it also has 37 numbers. However, it has some differences. The La Partage rule works in it, in which the players, if they have made a simple bet and the ball lands on zero, will recover half of the money.
- American Roulette: American Roulette was for a long time one of the most played roulettes in the United States. Nowadays its popularity has decreased, however it can still be found in many casinos. The main difference from other roulette wheels is that it has a double zero slot. This extra number translates into a higher house edge, specifically 5.4%. It is, therefore, a roulette of 38 numbers (from 0 to 36 and double 0).
Why play electronic roulette?
Playing at an online casino is just as exciting as playing at a real casino.
- Convenience: you can play online casino from home and at any time.
- Interaction: in the vast majority of online casinos one can interact, just like in physical ones, with the croupier and the rest of the players.
- Reliability: Although many think that a physical casino is safer, the truth is that the RNG software of the electronic roulette sites makes the online casino unbeatable in this aspect.
- Bonuses – Online casinos offer benefits in the form of welcome bonuses or other types of perks that the player can take advantage of to increase their chances of winning real money.
Now that you know the different types of electronic roulettes and their differences, you can start trying your luck. In iJuego you can play roulette without leaving home and at any time you want. Our dealers are throwing balls 24 hours a day live so that the fun is guaranteed at all times. Visit our online casino and have fun while you win money.