It is one of the most popular games in casinos around the world. And the objective, as in any type of roulette, is always the same: to predict in which of the numbered pockets of the wheel the roulette ball will land. Guessing it will make you a winner and you will get paid for the winning bet you made. Do you want to discover how European roulette is played? At iJuego.es we tell you everything you need to know.
How to play European roulette: boxes and keys
European roulette is one of those that best adapts to the preferences of the players. The wheel has 37 divisions, with numbers ranging from 0 to 36 . The figures from 1 to 36 are alternately colored red and black, while 0 is marked in green.
The roulette table is divided into two important parts:
- Inside Section – You can bet on individual numbers that are linked together on the layout, or on groups of up to 6 numbers.
- Outside section: you can bet on pairs of black or red, odd or even, ‘fault’ (if you think it will land on a number between 1 and 18) or ‘pass’ (if you think it will land on a number between 19 and 36). In addition, you can also make 6 different bets, with 12 numbers each (columns and dozens).
Roulette Inside Bets
Full bets: it is placed on any number, including 0. Its payment is 35 to 1.
Horse bets: it has two adjacent numbers and is placed on the line between the two numbers. The bet can also include 0 and 1, 0 and 2, or 0 and 3. Your payout is 17 to 1.
Traverse bets: it has all three numbers in a row, and is placed on the line at the end of the row. You can also include 0.1, 2 or 0, 2, 3. Your payout is 11 to 1.
Box bets: it has a group of four numbers and is placed in the corner where the four touch. It can also be placed in the corner of 0, 1, 2 and 3. Its payout is 8 to 1.
Six bets: it has six numbers (or two rows of 3 numbers). It is placed at the end of two rows, on the border between them. Your payout is 5 to 1.
Roulette Outside Bets
- Column bets: It has an entire column and is placed in box 2 at the end of a column. Your payout is 2 to 1.
- Bets on dozens: it has a group of 12 numbers and can be placed in the box from 1 to 12, from 13 to 24 or from 25 to 36. Its payout is 2 to 1.
- Bet on color: it has all the red numbers or all the black ones. Your payment is 1 to 1.
- Odd/Even Bet: Count on all even numbers or all odd numbers. Your payment is 1 to 1.
- Pass/Foul Bet: Count on all low numbers or all high numbers. It is placed in the ‘fault’ box (numbers 1 to 18) or the ‘pass’ box (numbers 19 to 36). Your payment is 1 to 1.
Now you know how to play European roulette, and you can put it into practice at iJuego, the best online casino in Spain. Live roulette at our online casino is the best in the country with live dealers throwing balls 24 hours a day. In addition, you will have the possibility to interact with the rest of the players thanks to the chat. Playing roulette has never been so easy. Be sure to visit us if you want to enjoy this game at any time of the day.