Blackjack has become a classic. It is impossible to arrive at a casino and not find one or more games of this card game going on. The reason? It is one of the most exciting and easy to understand. The movie 21 Blackkack also popularized it. In it, a group of math students create a method to succeed in casinos based on probability. If you also want to know how BlackJack is played from iJuego we give you some of its basic rules.
The dynamics of Blackjack is very simple: you must add a value as close as possible to 21 , but without exceeding it. The cards have their numerical value, except the figures that add up to 10, and the Ace, which can be worth 11 or 1 at the player’s choice. The best play is to get 21 with only two cards. This is known as Blackjack. To achieve this you will have to use basic calculations of probability and statistics . The mathematics that you learned in high school, and that you thought you would never need, are your best allies here.
How is Blackjack played? The tricks you need to know
As you already know, strategy is essential in a game of Blackjack. Cool head and do not get carried away by emotions. But to have more chances of winning, we tell you some of the tricks you need to know.
- Stand with 17 or more: If you have 17 or more you have to stand, since the risk of exceeding 21 with the new card is very high. The exception comes when reaching 17 with an Ace. You can take a risk and go for a higher meld by making its value 1 if 11 goes over 21.
- Make the bank bust: The croupier is obliged to ask for a card with 16 points or less, so when he shows a 4, 5 or 6, you only have to ask for a card if we have a soft hand (that is, if you have an Ace). The double value of the Ace would play here in our favor.
- Never accept an insurance bet: It may seem like a good option, but when a player asks for insurance it only increases the advantage of the bank.
- Always split with 8 or Ace: With 8-8 or AA you have a lot to gain by splitting. Keep in mind that 16 of the 52 cards have a value of 10, so there is a high chance of getting 18, 19 or 21.
- Double the bet: It must be doubled with hard cards (if you do not have an Ace) with a 9, 10 or 11 and the dealer with a weak card (except if the dealer’s card is an Ace, which we will not double with 11). With soft cards it should be done like this: with 13 or 14, if the dealer has a 5 or 6; with 15 or 16, if the bank plays with 4, 5 or 6; with 17 or 18 if you have 3, 4, 5 or 6.
Enjoy playing Blackjack online
At ijuego.es you can play Blackjack online . It’s as simple as clicking and transporting yourself to the casino, even playing with other players. You will be able to feel like the leading actor in a film that risks everything on one card. In addition, we offer you the possibility to try the game and practice for free.
Now you know how Blackjack is played. And at iJuego.es , the best online casino in Spain, you can do it safely. We want you to enjoy this experience without leaving the sofa. And we are at your disposal at all times for any type of problem or doubt. Try your luck with us!